The Everyman Centre was established in 1998 to provide medical and counselling services for men in the area of sexual and reproductive health.
Confidential Medical and Counselling services by a Doctor in the Dublin area. All sexual orientations welcome.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing
- Sexual Heatlh Problems
- Genital Problems
- Initial investigations for Infertility
- Semen Analysis referral and follow-up
- Vasectomy Counselling
The Clinical Director, Dr. Tom Kelly, M.B., B.Ch., B.A.O., Dip in Human Sexuality, has been practising Sexual and Reproductive Medicine for over thirty years in the Everyman Centre and in Family Planning Clinics. He was one of the pioneers in the training of doctors and nurses in Family Planning and Sexual Medicine in Ireland. He has presented original research at national and international conferences and has written for both the medical and lay press. He is the author of the chapter on Ireland in the “International Encyclopaedia of Sexuality”. We aim to:
- Provide a professional, confidential, easily accessible, high quality service by a Doctor.
- Encourage positive and health promoting attitudes to one’s own and others’ sexuality.
- Create freedom for men and their partners to experience and express their sexuality in life-enhancing ways.
- Make information on sexual and reproductive health readily available.